Mgr. Milan Chytil, Attorney-at-Law offers its clients long-time experience with Czech legal system, international law as well as EU laws and regulations (acquis communautaire). Besides legal representation of clients before the courts and other institutions, the portfolio of our services includes processing of legal opinions and analyses, drafting of contracts and all forms of legal consultancy.
Although our law firm deals with various areas of law, it provides specialised legal services especially in the following areas:
- commercial law: various matters of company law including establishing and liquidation of companies, drafting of contracts, settlement of disputes related to companies and to their obligations;
- international commercial law: legal representation in proceedings with an international element, drafting of contracts with an international element;
- securities law: bills of exchange, drafting of contracts regarding trading in securities, provision of legal advise to stock brokers, matters related to repo trading;
- bankruptcy law: legal representation of the bankrupt in the bankruptcy proceedings, legal representation while collecting from bankrupt debtors incl. representation in incidental disputes, legal representation in proceedings dealing with excluding a thing from bankruptcy assets;
- civil law: drafting of contracts, property law and law of debenture, transfer of property incl. custody of financial assets, legal assistance with the registration of a trademark;
- family law: legal representation in divorce proceedings and settlement of property, legal representation in proceedings regarding education and sustenance of minors.
Lawyer‘s remuneration: Remuneration for the provision of our legal services is in accordance with the Decree of the Ministry of Justice No. 177/1996 Coll. on the remuneration and compensation of lawyers for the provision of legal services (lawyers‘ fees).